Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Rich's Birthday Gift to Kris

For my birthday this year, Rich surprised me with tickets to the Zach Brown band and Little Big Town at the 9:30 club in DC! First he took me out to dinner at Cafe Nema on U Street where we had some fantastic Mediterranean food, and I enjoyed some hot lemon water (they were lacking non-caffeinated hot drinks). On our walk to the 9:30 club we stopped for a yummy Grande of hot chocolate at starbucks! This was a key purchase since we had to wait in a long line in the cold to get in - it turned out to go by very quickly, but I was thrilled to have yummy hot chocolate! Little Big Town played our wedding song - it was fantastic! I took a video of the live performance of our wedding song and I have included it below... enjoy! Thanks hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment