Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Whitney Family Addition!


We are excited to share our exciting news! Rich and I are expecting our first baby on August 21, 2009! As of February 11, 2009 - I am 12 weeks and 6 days along (almost out of the first trimester!). We have decided to find out the sex of the baby - which will happen around week 20 (Beginning of April).


We found out on December 19, 2008 that we are expecting - which made hiding our news hard around the holidays! I drank a lot of non-alcoholic beer to fool friends.


We had our first trimester genetic disorder testing on February 9, 2009 - so far the doctor says everything looks good! The baby's heart rate is strong at 155 bpm. It is so much fun to see our little bean swimming around :) The picture you see here is from that sonogram - a close-up of our baby's profile.


No comments:

Post a Comment